1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry). Entry into the promotion is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Infiniti Cars Australia (ACN: 004 663 156) of 260-270 Frankston-Dandenong Road, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175 (Promoter).
3. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of an entitlement to enforce that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry in general.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter in this scenario.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on each entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promotion will commence at 09:00 AEST on 19/05/2016 and conclude at 17:00 AEST on 30/06/2016 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
7. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of NSW, QLD and VIC aged 21 years and over who hold a valid Australian driver’s license, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 7(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any prior promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrant). The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To automatically receive one (1) entry in the relevant prize draw, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, test drive an Infiniti vehicle by 17:00 AEST on 30/06/2016.
9. In order to take a test drive and receive an Eligible Entry, Eligible Entrants will need to provide all information requested by the Promoter, including but not limited to their name, age, email address, postal address, phone number and Australian driver’s license details.
10. Eligible Entrants may receive a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry in the Promotion.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties encountered in accessing the Promotion Website. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion Website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted by the entrant invalid.
13. Online Eligible Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
14. If requested by the Promoter, entrants must produce, within the time stipulated by the Promoter, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
15. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period stipulated by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
16. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that an entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the entrant will forfeit their prize (if won) and no substitute will be offered.
17. All costs associated with or arising in connection with the receipt of a prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
18. Entrants can only enter the Promoter in their own name. Entrants who attempt to enter the Promotion using different names or contact details will be ineligible to win.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
19. All random electronic prize draws will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel St, South Yarra, VIC 3141(Draw Location).
20. There will be a separate prize draw for each of the three (3) states – NSW, QLD and VIC.
Entries will be allocated, depending on the location of the Infiniti Centre where an Eligible Entrant took their test drive, in to one (1) state only.
21. The prize draws will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on 14/07/2016
22. The first Eligible Entrant with an Eligible Entry drawn in each Prize Draw will, subject to any validation and verification requirements stipulated by the Promoter being met, win a Prize as defined in clause 23.
23. The winner of each prize draw will win a $500 Mr & Mrs Smith Hotels Voucher and use of an Infiniti car for two (2) days valued at $300 RRP (including GST) (Prize). Each Prize is valued at $800 (including GST).
24. Mr & Mrs Smith Hotels Voucher Terms and Conditions available at
25. In order to participate in a Prize, the winner must have a valid Australian driver’s license and must provide a copy to the Promoter when requested. The winner must sign any documentation as required by the Promoter in relation to the hire/loan of the car, including agreeing to pay the nominated insurance excess in the event of any damage to the car.
26. Prizes are subject to availability at all times including accommodation class and car model availability.
27. Prize winners will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to and from the Infiniti Centre in their state in order to collect their Infiniti car to use for their getaway. The car will have a full tank of petrol when provided to the respective winner. The winner will be responsible for any additional petrol costs, if any, during the prize getaway.
28. Prizes must be taken as stated in a single trip. Once a prize is booked, no changes can be made. Prizes, or components of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable or other travel or accommodation and cannot be taken as cash.
29. In the event that for any reason a prize winner does not take an element of their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited.
30. Prize winners must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges.
31. Prizes do not (except as expressly stated) include any incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages) or any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling.
32. Participation in a prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in the prizes (Third Party Terms).
33. Prize winners and nominated travelling companions are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behavior while a participant in their prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to any winner and/or nominated travelling companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms:
(a) is unable to participate in a prize (or any part of it); or
(b) suffers any other loss or damage.
34. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honored.
35. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
36. Prize Draw winners will be notified by phone and via email.
37. Prize Draw winners will be featured on http://www.infiniticars.com.au/ from 25/07/2016.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
38. If the Prize is undeliverable (i.e. the winner cannot be located) or is returned to the Promoter by 27/10/2016, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted on that date at 12 noon local time at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the original Prize Draw, subject to any directions from the relevant state gaming authority/authorities (Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/S (IF ANY)
39. The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified by phone and via email.
40. The Prize Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be featured on http://www.infiniticars.com.au/ from 08/11/2016
41. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons will be the prize winner.
42. The Promoter shall not be liable for any element of a prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been provided to the winner.
43. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
44. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the prize, subject to any directions given by relevant state gaming authorities.
45. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the online entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
46. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to relevant gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
47. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 48(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
49. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
50. Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
51. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
52. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winner, as well as organizing an Infiniti test drive.
53. Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by contacting the Promoter using the ‘Contact Us’ form http://www.infiniticars.com.au/contact-us.html
54. The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
55. By requesting a test drive, entering the Promotion and opting in at the time of taking the test drive, entrants understand that the information provided will be entered into a database and will be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
56. Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by contacting the Promoter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘opt out’ function on any marketing materials received.
58. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04016.